Wednesday, November 22, 2006

UNION BEACH RESIDENTS....THANK YOU!

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to the residents of Union Beach for placing their trust in myself & Albin Wicki. On November 7, 2006 the residents of Union Beach agreed with our message of "Continue the Progress" and granted us with the opportunity to serve them for the next 3 years.

I would also like to Thank those individuals that worked with us during the campaign. If not for their dedication, none of this would be possible. I would also like to say Thank You to Council President Paul Smith and Councilman Bob Howard for all of their hard work and committment. Also, a special Thank You to Billy Beam, for without his unconditional support and never ending work ethic for our campaign much of what we were able to accomplish would not have been possible.

Over the next several weeks I will begin posting items on my blog that are relevant to the residents of Union Beach. Following in the manner of my peers, I fully intend to make myself accessible to all of the residents of Union Beach. Again, Thank You to everyone who made this possible.

Great Appreciation,
Charles Cocuzza

Union Beach
Councilman - Elect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home